mandag den 8. april 2013

SMOOTHIE RECIPE


Hi girls.

This morning I’m going to show you the recipe to my smoothie. Some people have been asking me and I promised to say what I actually put in the smoothie. So I can’t tell you how much I put in, because I don’t use any recipe.

You need:
Any kind of frozen fruit (I mostly use strawberries, blueberries and sometimes mango, papaya and pineapple)
Smoothie base or milk
Juice
Liquid sweetener
Vanilla powder


So you take all the frozen fruit (I think you can use fresh as well, but I haven’t tried it before), and put it in your blender. Pour the smoothie base or milk to the fruit is nearly covered. Then take the juice and cover the fruits (so you only can see some tops of the fruits). Blend it and try to take a little bit of vanilla powder and liquid sweetener so it tastes sweeter. You don’t have to use the liquid sweetener or vanilla powder, I just always do. You can also put some ice in there and it tastes really good!

xoxo

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

 
 
Copyright © My dream body journey
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com