onsdag den 3. april 2013

BIGGEST FITSPIRATION!


Hi sweeties!

Let’s just take a big breath and be jealous AS HELL of Sasha Markina/Alexandra Markina! 
She is my biggest inspiration and she has my dream body. 
I was trying to research her fitness and diet plan, but I couldn’t find a thing! So disappointed.. 
So I just have to try and before the dentist I’ll make jumping jacks like NEVER BEFORE! 
I found a cute pink picture of a “jumping jacks challenge” and you burn so much calories, I don’t even believe you burn them! Maybe I should buy a calorie watch or whatever it’s called. 
I can link the “jumping jacks challenge” when I get back from school today, or I’ll throw it on my Instagram! Don’t give up, believe in yourself!

xoxo 

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

 
 
Copyright © My dream body journey
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com