mandag den 22. april 2013

2 CHEAT DAYS? WHY?


Hi sweeties.

The weekend was a big mess or some of it.. 
I had 2 cheat days and totally ruined my healthy food routine, but I had a great time. 
I got my vaccines today, so my doctor says that I can’t sweat – no workout for me. 
I ate a lot today, but all of it was healthy. 
I actually ate a banana today! It was on crisp bread with nutella. 
Nutella and the peanuts weren’t so healthy, but I was not taking so much. 
Tomorrow I have to kick the “Jumping Jacks Challenge” I have showed you before. 
I like the challenge a lot and I’m ready to the 1st may. 
There is a new Squat Challenge I’m going to join – I’ll repost it on my blog later. 
Sick still? Yes I'm. 

xoxo

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

 
 
Copyright © My dream body journey
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com