tirsdag den 23. april 2013

JOB? WHAT 'BOUT NICE BREAKFAST INSTEAD?


Hi beautiful ladies.

Today I had a delicious breakfast, as you can see on the picture. 
2 eggs with tomatoes and 1 filled avocado with cottage cheese in. 
I have this new snack for you! Apples with cinnamon! 
I actually ate one banana today. So incredible haha! 
I was doing some jumping jacks, crunches and squats in the morning and ended my day with job interview. 
I have been searching for a job in some time, so I was to a job interview. 
They will get back to me next week, I’m so excited! 
Tips to someone who have to go to a job interview: Remember to research their company – I forgot that, aaarrgh! 

xoxo 

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

 
 
Copyright © My dream body journey
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com