tirsdag den 16. april 2013

GTFO SICKNESS!


Hi girls!

I was sick again today, but today I pushed myself to do some workout! 
First my little sister and me watched a movie and in the whole movie I was doing hula hoop with my “Weight Hula Hoop Ring”. I think it weight about 15-25 kg. 
I was not stopping and the movie was 1 hour and 20 minutes. 
After I did my own workout mix. 
I can post it soon if somebody wants to see it. 
The entire exercise can you do at home! 
I’ll say it burn around 250-400 calories. 
It depends on how many pauses you make and how intense you’re with the exercises. 
I sweat more with this workout than with running. 
I cannot run so much, because of my knees, so this is a lot better for me. 
I doesn’t feel so much sick than before I workout! 
To everybody who is sick, workout! It’s actually helping. 
Hope you all is closer to your UGW <3.

xoxo    

1 kommentarer:

Julia sagde ...

i would be glad to see it :)

Send en kommentar

 
 
Copyright © My dream body journey
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com