tirsdag den 30. april 2013

PANCAKES? BRING IT ON!


Hi ladies.

So I’m starting to say that I’m really sorry I haven’t blog lately. 
I have been so busy, hanging out with my boyfriend and friends. 
Guess what? I’m back! 
The weather is getting better and better (OMG YES!), so I have to go outside in shorts soon! 
Anyone who is ready for the shorts time? Am I? 
Not really, but I think I’ll make 1232332 scissors tonight haha. 
Tomorrow I’ll post a really hot collage with a super-hot guy! 
Every week I’ll post a collage with a gorgeous and sexy man. 
So we can fight for someone right? 
Great idea I haven’t tried: 2 eggs and 1 banana and mix it together. 
Put it on a pan and WOP, you now have banana pancakes for breakfast! 
Add some berries and fruits, yum yum yum!
Also got some tan, looking for tanned legs in those shorts right girls?

xoxo

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

 
 
Copyright © My dream body journey
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com