onsdag den 17. april 2013

JACK IS JUMPING!


Hi ladies!

I promised to show you “30 Days Jumping Jack Challenge” with the huge calorie-burner-bomb!
I have a picture of it on the top you can see!
It’s not made by me; it’s made by resolution_get_fit on Instagram! 

If I’m reading this right, you can actually burn 4275 calories if you do all the 30 days of jumping jacks challenge one time!
There are a lot of jumping jacks, but WOW there is A LOT of calories burning there!
I love to see these kinds of “challenges” and I love to try them out.
I haven’t tried this one, but I think I might do it.
But can I hold it for 30 days?
Auch, I’m really bad at “do it in a month” things..
I’ll consider it..


xoxo 

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

 
 
Copyright © My dream body journey
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com