tirsdag den 28. maj 2013

STARTED SO GOOD AND END SO BADLY!

Hi ladies.

I’m so sad today. I was first getting late to school, but in the school I had a great time. I went to fitness with my friend and we worked out in HOURS! Really badly with spinning, strength training, cardio and really pushed so hard! So we were hungry and my friend said she was so hungry after chocolate. I didn’t want chocolate, but I couldn’t find anything healthy that was cheap and delicious, so I got some chocolate cake. I make it in a half and I eat like.. The half of the half, you know. I felt so terrible! I had a headache, my stomach hurts like hell, my forehead felt so hot and I felt so sick. I was nearly crying because it was hurting so much. I was going back to the gym and worked more out, because I felt so guilty about the cake. Now I just felt sick and it actually ruined my whole day. Fuck my life right now. Fell like hell, just because of a ridiculous cake. I’ll never do that again, fell so disgusting. I hope things will get better.


xoxo

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

 
 
Copyright © My dream body journey
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com