mandag den 13. maj 2013

RAWR THE DINOSAUR IS BACK!


Hi ladies.

I’m deadly sorry that I haven’t written in so long time. I have a good excuse! 
I have been on a trip with some people from my school, I had some exams, I was with my boyfriend, I was at a confirmation and a birthday party. 
I have been busy and I’m so sorry. If you have my Instagram, I had posted some motivation while I was basically eating junk food. 
Do you know the feeling of disappointment, because you had ate so much unhealthy stuff? 
You can’t workout, because you’re hanging out with people? 
You can’t just say “Hold on, I just need to do 50 crunches and 100 squats” while playing card games? 
It’s ridiculous. I wish I could teleport to a gym and just be there in some time alone and come back some hours later. 
I was actually eating a little bit healthy on my trip with some people from my school. 
I quick went to gym and nearly only lived with a salad in every meal. 
I was in the store with some friends and I found these “So-Yummy-Cookies-With-Chocolate-Chip-Calorie-Bomb” cookies. 
They were on sale and I was like “OMG I HAVE TO EAT THESE”. 
So I went around the corner in the store and saw 70-80% cocoa dark chocolate. 
So I was throwing the cookies away and took the dark chocolate. 
Better than the cookies right? I’m back on track ladies. 
I’m ready to take a really really long walk tonight and starting tomorrow with some jogging. 
My friend takes me to the gym and now I have to burn aaaaaaaall the calories I had ate. 
I’m gonna kill you fat, I promise! 
SEE ON THE PICTURE! There is a dinosaur, I was in the Zoo and there it was. 
Rawr.

xoxo 

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

 
 
Copyright © My dream body journey
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com