mandag den 11. marts 2013

SHOPPING!


Hi sweeties!

Today I have this delicious fruit salad with low-fat vanilla yoghurt to breakfast! 
Very easy and tastes really good! Fruit-fresh-mondag! 

After school I went out for shopping with my friend! 
We had so much fun and I bought some really cute lingerie and a sweater. 
The sweater is oversize, love it!  I have to switch the bra – it’s too small!
I went on McDonalds for a McFlurry! Not so good, but I don’t feel any guilt. I have a fun time and sometimes you just need to eat something for the sweet teeth, and just relax about healthiness and all that stuff. Tomorrow I think I’ll go down to the gym, I have too much energy lately!


xoxo   

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

 
 
Copyright © My dream body journey
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com