søndag den 10. marts 2013

LETS GET TANNED


Hi girls!

Sorry that I haven’t been writing in the whole weekend! So.. I think it was Thursday, I was out tanning! I don’t really recommend it, because it’s really bad for your skin. I go to solarium and I have done that in a long time. So I was looking on the internet for some tanning products with good recommendations!

I recommend professional spraytan if you aren’t into solarium! So I find two tanning products you can buy on the internet or in normal stores. My friend’s mother use “SunSpa Tan-in-a-can” and the recommendations sounds really good. About 2 years ago I used “Sublime Bronze Tinted Gel” from L’Oréal! I liked it, but the smell was not really good and there was glitter in, so I glittered like a star haha. You get a yellow color, so I don’t really recommend it.. I just stick to solarium and maybe professional spraytan. Let me know if you got some really good tanning products!


xoxo

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

 
 
Copyright © My dream body journey
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com