mandag den 11. marts 2013

ACAI BERRIES!


Hi girls!

So I was looking for the healthiest fruit in the entire world and I found “Acai berries”. I don’t know if it’s true, because I was doing a lot of research and some pages say that some other fruits are healthier. Buuuut whatever, I found this berry and it looks like blueberry? This berry named Acai is the healthiest fruit you can eat! I don’t think I have taste the berry before, but maybe I should try? Acai berries are loaded with antioxidants, fiber, vitamins and Omega fatty acids. Sound really healthy haha. I love all kind (or at least all the kind I have tasted) of berries. I like a lot of fruits, just don’t banana. I can’t eat banana, just no! But I’ll be hunting for Acai berries this whole week. Got to try them!

xoxo 

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

 
 
Copyright © My dream body journey
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com